She Fell in Love with the Lightweight Frame

Evan is a STUNNER in her new Barton Perreira Rumor spectacles. She fell in love with the lightweight frame and the colors are a perfect match her natural coloring. She had been wanting a good pair of glasses FOR YEARS! But, those easy peasy contacts are so convenient!... Read more
Luck Winner from Barton Perriera Show

Luck Winner from Barton Perriera Show

Susan was our lucky winner from the Barton Perreira show! She snagged these gorgeous Hettie frames and made them into sunglasses. She has told us for years it’s hard to find frames small enough to fit her face, and at the show she found two! She was so excited... Read more
No More Headaches for Noah

No More Headaches for Noah

Noah was having headaches at school and even sometimes at home. His mom was REALLY hoping this would work, and it did! Noah’s first ever pair of spectacles were a roaring success. Headaches are gone and he’s able to focus so much better at school. Noah was... Read more
The Perfect Mix of Fun and Flair

The Perfect Mix of Fun and Flair

Angela says, “You have the BEST frames! People ask me all the time where I get my glasses. This year, we found the perfect mix of fun and flair for my frames. FVC is the best.” Angela is modeling a brand new style of Jimmy Choo sunglasses, in a classic... Read more
Classic Dior Shines on Stephaine

Classic Dior Shines on Stephaine

Stephanie says, “I am loving the beautiful colors in the frame and aviator sunglasses are going to make me so happy!” Stephanie is wearing a classic Dior frame for her everyday pair. For her sunglasses, she is sporting a magnificent Maui Jim Mavericks... Read more
Big Bold Beautiful Frames

Big Bold Beautiful Frames

Michelle came in wanting big, bold, beautiful frames. We think this fabulous pair of Tom Ford’s fits the bill perfectly. Michelle is never afraid to step out of the box with her style and we love that she trusts our opinions time after time! Michelle picked... Read more