Health and Safety
FVC’s policies to safeguard patients and staff while in our clinic.
Your FVC family is vaccinated. We will continue to follow CDC guidelines. Please let us know if you would prefer your health care team to be masked.
- Due to our small exam rooms, only you, the patient, will be allowed at the exam unless you are a minor and then one parent may accompany the minor. Upon entry, please stop short of the front desk and someone will direct you further.
- All surfaces and equipment will be disinfected after every patient encounter as well as throughout the day.
- If you are in a high-risk group, please let our staff know so we can accommodate your needs.
- Your safety and the safety of our staff is top priority for us and we will maintain a safe environment and look forward to serving you.
Here at Family Vision Clinic we utilize a simple, user-friendly and fully HIPPA compliant program which enables patients to meet with our doctors.
Patients may schedule virtual visits by emailing the clinic (email@example.com) or calling the clinic directly at 952-895-5434.
Facts about Virtual Visits with Family Vision Clinic:
- See your doctor from anywhere: Just click their personalized room link to join them for a video call. We will email this link to you; you click on it and then you’re in our virtual waiting room. It’s that easy.
- No downloads or accounts: No need to download software or create an account. Just use a browser on a computer or device with a camera and microphone. Once you have requested a virtual visit, our front desk staff will call you, collect any needed information, answer any questions you might have, and provide you with a private link to your chosen physician’s personalized room.
- Private and secure: All data is encrypted, your sessions are anonymous, and none of your information is stored. We adhere to HIPAA, PIPEDA, and GDPR data privacy requirements.